Hotel deals

Friday 29 October 2010

Michele + Marcelo , Valparaiso, Chile 23 Oct 2010

I think this is the most images I have ever posted from one wedding from Chile and believe me I felt like posting 20 more. Michele and Marcelo are a very cool couple and I was so happy when we met again last week at their chosen location for Micheles bridal preparation , a fantastic little hotel in Valparaiso called Hotel Acontraluz. Meeting Michele there at 3pm started off the beautiful sunny day perfectly.

So...time to get ready.......

I always love the eye work shots but it scares the pants off me...pokey things and eyeballs...yikes !!


While Michele is occupied its a great time to steal the dress and shoes and get busy in this very funky location

I just know I am going to get my usual shoe fettish comments on my FACEBOOK but hey...what can i say..

NOW thats enough Gardner !!!...go get the dress........

The multiple balconies and staircases in this location made for some great lines

Return dress to Michele and its time to get the wheels turning...I'm sure this was a quick call to Marcelo  
" Don't forget the rings !! "

A quick walk down 2 sets of stairs and then we hit the street...Its Valpo...Its the Law when shooting weddings here.
 Nearly there Michele....watch those heels....just before going out I wanted to catch a quick shot of the wonderfull bouquet on the fantastic old piano in the hotel lobby


OK no more time for this...gotta get some street shots done before tearing off to Vina del mar to catch some shots of Marcelo getting ready at home....so to the street...
Michele just looks amazing...so deal with it...


I know Michele loves Valparaiso...but I think Valparaiso loves Michele too


To the Church !

A wonderfull ceremony as the sun sets through the doors..with the deal sealed...

.....and a few more besitos....we're off to do some portraits
It got really windy and cold...we had to move fast..



Returning to the cocktail then onto dinner where one of Micheles friends made a short but touching speech.


Now it's time to get on with the show...first up...Girls...time to take your pick !!



All the single ladies......Solteras....get on the floor!!



I wishI had time post more but I have to keep some private for the novios right?... Great wedding  thanks and have a great honeymoon





Gardner Hamilton
http://www.weddingphotochile.com/
info@weddingphotochile.com
Tel (0056) 9-992 9508
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enhanced by Zemanta