Hotel deals

Friday 27 May 2011

Ximena & Leandro Fotografia Boda Santiago Marriot Hotel

XIMENA AND LEANDRO


Una Boda espectacular Hotel Marriot Santiago Chile

What seems like over one year ago is actually over one year ago since Ximena and Leandro reserved my service to shoot there wedding. The first meeting we had was actually by accident after the had reserved me, I was talking to a fellow fotografo de bodas while I was at ExpoNovios in espacio riecso in Santiago. They approached me and introduced themselves, not everyday that happens, anyhoo Im wandering.

The day started with the photography of the preparation of the novio and their charming little boy who as you will see was not entirely impressed about being part of the preparation. 






The Rings...when in the home of the Novios I love to try to shoot the rings among personal items... next, on the headboard of the bed

i love this, special delivery

Bridal Preperation



Gardner Hamilton
Tel (0056 9) 9-992 9508
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enhanced by Zemanta