Hotel deals

Sunday 20 December 2009

End of Wedding Photography Season 2009

So...here we are are the end of the wedding photography season for 2009. The 2010 season starts for me on the 2nd of Jan and away we go again...
Its been a great year and I must say, while the styles of weddings in Chile are very different to North America and to Europe, and also the requests from the clients have varied greatly...this has been great fun.. Every client has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, all very nice people who were willing to let me try a few ideas of mine to spice up the photography on the day. In Chile the weddings have ranged from Atacama - Chiloe, including a fantastic wedding in Pucon, planned all the way from Australia by Claudia and Scott.
Below I have included a few photos that give me some very special memories from just a few of the weddings attended in 2009, I hope you enjoy them!.
With 22 bookings for wedding photography in Chile for 2010 and 8 booked for 2011, even 2 for 2012 I think Chile is going to keep me busy. As a wedding photographer based in Vina del mar and working often in Santiago as well as throughout Chile, I think I have never been happier.
For more info about my serives, prices and availability visit http://www.weddingphotochile.com or for more info about me www.gardnerhamilton.com
I wish you all a great 2010 especially to everyone whos weddings I attended.
Suerte !



..